Welcome to our Family Dental North York
Our family dental clinic offers a full range of services with out professionally trained staff. Maintain a continuity of care by receiving all your care in our office from preventative care for your whole family to dental implants and root canal procedures.
Contact our office to book your consultation for any dental care needs in North York and Dr Hamid Paknahad and his team will help build a full treatment plan for your individual needs and help to maintain a healthy mouth or help to rebuild a beautiful smile that needs some care.
We are currently accepting new patience, call our clinic to book your consultation or intake appointment today.
Graduated from Shaheed Beheshti University
Implantology Mastership UCLA
Holding National Board of Canada
Laser Fellowship from Aachen University
Member of Royal Collage of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO)
Member of Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
Dr. Ehsan Bayegan
- Shahid Beheshti University School of Dentistry, Tehran, Iran, Doctor of Dental Surgery, August 1989
- Tehran University School of Dentistry, Tehran, Iran, Specialty in Periodontics, September 1997
- National Dental Examining Board of Canada, General Dentistry, 2014, Certificate # 28813
- National Examining Board of Iran, Periodontics, 1997
- General Dentist, Royal College of dental Surgeons of Ontario, February 2015-Present
License # 104112
ODA License # 3604112
- Periodontist, Medical Council of Iran, Since August 1997
License # 29144
- General dentistry practice in private clinic in Tehran, Iran 1989-1993
- Resident in periodontics Department of Dental School of Tehran University, 1993-1997, Tehran, Iran
- Professor Assistant and head of Periodontics Department of Dental School of Ahvaz Jundishapoor University of Medical Sciences, 1997-2000, Ahvaz, Iran
Dr. Maziar Shahzad Dowlatshahi
Master of Periodontics, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. 1997-2000
D.D.S Degree Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran 1989-1994.
Fellowship in Implant Dentistry
Assistant Professor, Department of Periodontology, Jundishapoor Dental School, Ahwaz, Iran
Head of Research Department, Jundishapoor Dental School, Ahwaz, Iran
- Member of Research Board of Jundishapoor University of Medical Sciences, Ahwaz, Iran.
- Member of Editorial Board of Journal of Jundishapoor University of Medical Sciences, Ahwaz, Iran.
- Private Practice, Limited to Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, more than 15000 Implant Placement.
- Chairman of International MINEC study club/ Iran branch. 2010-2013
- Dentalxp Expert.
- MINEC Honored member and Lecturer.
- Member of Clinical and research affairs at Claronav company, Canada. 2018.
Publications and Presentations
- Lectures and presentations in Iranian and International Congresses and Symposiums; Iran, UAE, South Korea, Romania, Switzerland and Canada.
- Instructor in many Hands-on training courses; Iran, UAE, Switzerland and South Korea and Canada.
- Several Publications and Poster presentations.
- Published book; “Decision making in Periodontics”. Teimorian Publications. 2000
Development of a Decision Support System (DSS) in Periodontics: Artificial intelligence Software, Algorithmic.
Development of a Decision Support System (DSS) in determining prognosis and survival time: AI Software, Logistic regression.
Dr. ARDESHIR RANJBARI
Doctorate of Dental Science (D.D.S), Faculty of Dentistry, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran, 1987-1993.
Board Certified in Periodontics (M.Sc), Faculty of Dentistry, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, 1996-1999.
Fellowship in LASER Dentistry, RWTH Aachen, Germany, 2013-2014.
General Dentist, Limited Practice in Periodontics and Implant Surgery, Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO), 2021.
Former Assistant Professor of Periodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Ahwaz Jundi Shapur University, 2000-2011.
Clinical Practice in Implant Surgery, 2000-Current.
International SIC-Invent Implant Member, 2015-Current.
Instructor and Lecturer of many Fundamental and Advanced Periodontal and Implant surgery courses since 2000.